Downloading the APhA2013 App is Easy!
The APhA2013 App is easy to use and will enhance your event experience.
To Get Started
For iPhone (plus, iPod Touch & iPad) and Android phones: visit your App Store or Android Market on your phone and search for 'APhA 2013' and download the app as you would any other.
For All Other Phone Types (including BlackBerry and all other web browser-enabled phones): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/apha2013. From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your particular device, or on some phones, bookmark this page for future reference.
- Access all session scheduling information
- Import your customized Itinerary Planner from the APhAMeeting web page
- Receive important real-time communications from APhA
- Follow and participate in the show chatter with the built-in Twitter feed
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate Exhibitors you wish to visit
- Use Community Photo to save and share your APhA2013 experiences
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Take in Los Angeles' dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings/maps and receive discount offers from local merchants