APhA Political Leadership Reception
APhA Political Leadership Reception: Pharmacists Driving Political Change
Friday, March 1
5:00 pm–6:30 pm
Convention Center, Room 515A
$10 Student Pharmacist – Member/Non-Member
Come and join your fellow pharmacists at the APhA2013 Political Leadership Reception. Network with leaders both inside and outside of APhA and learn how you can make a significant difference through your political actions!
*Reception Tickets are available with registration or at the Political Leadership Reception desk at APhA2013 registration.
For pharmacists interested sponsoring students:
- Tickets may be purchased with registration for APhA2013 under additional offerings, listed as Sponsored Student Ticket.
- Tickets may also be purchased at the Political Leadership Reception desk at registration on Friday.
- Tickets can be designated for specific students, schools, states, or can go to any student, depending on sponsor preference.
- Sponsors may also elect to distribute purchased student tickets themselves.
- Tickets purchased by APhA members who use personal funds support the APhA-PAC. Tickets purchased by non-APhA members or from corporate accounts support the Political Leadership Fund.
For students seeking sponsorship:
- Complete a Leadership Reception registration form (available at the Political Leadership Reception desk at registration)
- If tickets are available, the student will be given an envelope containing the ticket and sponsor name.
- Students will be able to pick up the tickets at the registration booth, at the door of the event, or the tickets can be distributed to them by the sponsor.
- Once a ticket is distributed, APhA staff will encourage the student to contact the sponsor to relay their gratitude.
Proceeds benefit the APhA Political Action Committee and the APhA Political Leadership Fund.