Reach the most influential pharmacy audience nationwide with these support opportunities from APhA:
Live Education and Enduring Activities
- More than 80% of participants come to the meeting to attend continuing education sessions.
- Position your organization for key visibility by supporting a live continuing pharmacy education session.
- Extend the reach of the education session through additional enduring activities developed by APhA and featured on www.pharmacist.com.
For more information, contact Steve Mankofsky at 202-223-7198.
- APhA2013 features a variety of activities and high-visibility support opportunities.
- We offer general meeting support, which is a great way to maximize your reach.
- Want something more exclusive? Events including awards and receptions are available to achieve your goals and meet the leaders of pharmacy.
- The March issue of Pharmacy Today and the March/April issue of Student Pharmacist will be distributed at APhA2013. Advertise in these issues for bonus meeting exposure.
- The official APhA2013 publication, Pharmacy Today APhA2013 Edition, distributed to all meeting attendees, is now accepting advertising. Exhibitors at APhA2013 can achieve high-targeted exposure at low advertising page rates.
- Advertisers in the March issue of Pharmacy Today and Pharmacy Today APhA2013 Edition are eligible for combo advertising discount rates.
- Pharmacy Today APhA2013 Edition will also appear in a digital edition at www.pharmacytoday.org.
- Door drops are an effective way of reaching your prospects and giving them an opportunity to plan which booths to visit in the Exposition.
- Deliver your promotional materials, booth announcements, symposia invitations, etc. directly to the hotel rooms of APhA attendees.
For more information, contact Tom Marshall at Convention Communications at 513-937-3700.
- Presentation Theaters provide attendees with opportunities to ask product-specific questions of key experts and industry representatives, find out information on new pharmaceutical products and services, and learn the latest in data and research findings. CPE is not offered.
- Educational programs conducted before or after official APhA programming.
- Meet new customers and enhance current relationships.
- Experience a forum for one-to-one contact with your target audience that is unmatched anywhere.
- Arrange for door drops at convention hotels.
- Take advantage of sales lead retrieval opportunities.