Plan to Attend the Leading Conference in Pharmacy Today
Thousands of the nation's leading pharmacists will assemble at APhA2013 to shape the future of pharmacy, enhance their professional knowledge, view the latest products and services, and network with thousands of their peers.
Why? Because APhA continues to offer the ONLY meeting in the profession that offers top-notch education and training for professionals from every facet of pharmacy.
Whatever your practice setting, APhA2013 brings you a carefully selected schedule of sessions to help make you the most effective practitioner you can be. APhA2013 is designed specifically for those who want to:
- Select from over 80 education sessions and earn more than 20 hours of continuing education. Learn the latest about medication therapy management, self-care strategies, medication safety, new therapeutic entities, and more.
- Participate in and attend the APhA House of Delegates—building a stronger future together by developing policy that shapes the profession.
- Gain knowledge and insights to aid patients better and advance your career.
- Network with your peers...a great way to learn about tools, techniques, and new prospects.
- Discover new products and services from more than 150 of the industry's leading manufacturers at the APhA Exposition.
- Explore potential new job opportunities by participating in the APhA Career Connection.
- Get the best value for your money!