Download the APhA Live Events app featuring APhA2018. Once this app is downloaded, you will have access to APhA2018 and future APhA events. You can also receive a text to get this app on your mobile device.
- If you have not downloaded the app before, search for the APhA Live Events app, in which the APhA2018 app resides:
- Search APhA (in the App Store)
- Search American Pharmacists Association (in Google Play)
- If you have previously downloaded the APhA Live Event app, open the app to download APhA2018 under Upcoming Shows.
- For technical support, visit the Tech Assistance booth on Level 1 of the Music City Center or contact Technical Support through the app.
- View the App PowerPoint tutorial for helpful tips!
FOR ALL OTHER DEVICE TYPES: (including BlackBerry, Windows, and other web browser-enabled devices): point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/apha2018 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
- Access complete session information
- Sync/import your customized Itinerary Planner from the APhA2018 website
- Receive meeting updates
- Follow and participate in the Twitter feed
- Rate and comment on the sessions
- Interactively locate exhibitors
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Take in dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings/maps and receive discount offers from local merchants
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google Inc.